Pyruvate sentence example
- decarboxylation of pyruvate, to form acetyl-CoA.
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase catalyzes oxidative decarboxylation of pyruvate, to form acetyl-CoA.
- During anaerobic growth, pyruvate is cleaved into formate and acetyl-CoA by the enzyme pyruvate formate lyase (PFL ).
- mitochondrion of Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Kinase increases in amount in muscle mitochondria during starvation.
- Diagnostic tests the doctor may order include: measurements of potassium, (K) creatine kinase,(CK) lactic dehydrogenase (LDH) and pyruvate kinase (PK) and certain antibodies in the blood; muscle tissue biopsy; and electromyogram (EMG).Advertisement
- Other ingredients include DHEA, ephedrine, flaxseed oil, fucus vesiculosus, guarana, 5-HTP, L-Carnitine, lecithin, yerba mate, zinc citrate, and zinc pyruvate.