Puzzler sentence example
- Cubis is your standard match-the-color-blocks puzzler, but in 3D, so the blocks are called cubes.
- While Cubis definitely has a certain charm, it really seems like it just tries to hard to rise above the standard puzzler game and ends up being sub-par.
- The graphics in Cubis are a little more spiffy than your standard online puzzler, but that isn't saying much.
- All in all, Cubis is a run of the mill puzzler.
- The graphics are nice for a puzzler, and the sound works good too.Advertisement
- Angry Birds Chrome: Developed by Rovio, this bird-flinging puzzler gained its international fame on the iPhone, but it has also been ported to other platforms like the PS3 and Google Android.
- Family Fun: Family Fun has strategy, adventure, arcade, and puzzler online games for children.
- The show also features a weekly "puzzler" or riddle, which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with automobiles.
- The real puzzler was that Davis had alerted Idol staffers to the situation well before the semis, and no action was taken at that time.
- Free online Suduku puzzler helper and solver Sudoku puzzle solver online, help to work out variations in Sudoku puzzles available free online.Advertisement
- With half a dozen unique game modes and online play, this may be the puzzler you've been looking for.
- Forever embedded in the minds of gamers everywhere, this revolutionary puzzler still remains afloat today amongst a sea of mediocre current-gen puzzle games.