Puzzlement sentence example
- His gaze fell to the hand, and he stopped suddenly, puzzlement easing his anger.
- The woman turned, interest then puzzlement on her serene, chiseled features.
- Deidre glanced at Darkyn in puzzlement, and Gabriel realized she didn't yet understand the depth of the Dark One's obligation to her.
- Brady glanced at Dan, his face echoing his own puzzlement.
- You'll save yourself hours of frustration and puzzlement by learning from the mistakes and solutions that other people have shared, and you can also help them by sharing your own.Advertisement
- In her eyes he saw only fear and puzzlement, and how could she reassure when his mind was opaque to her?
- Deidre glanced at Darkyn in puzzlement.
- On occasion it may spark some confusion and looks of puzzlement, but in general dressing business casual for men is really quite straightforward.