Put-to-sleep sentence example
- Our old cat had to be put to sleep earlier this year: it was very sickly.
- I walked the two miles back home having made this decision to have a young, otherwise healthy dog put to sleep.
- My cat's sister had to be put to sleep today, because she was diagnosed with congenital heart disease.
- Stomach cancer can be very painful, so under their vet's advice, Otto's family decided it would be best to have him put to sleep to avoid unnecessary suffering.
- Infants should be put to sleep in a nonprone position.Advertisement
- The exception is positional plagiocephaly, which results from an infant being put to sleep on the back.
- Even Zeus is unable to resist his influence, and on two occasions was put to sleep by him at the instance of Hera.
- The dog was put to sleep.
- The captured pit bull will be put to sleep.