Pustular sentence example
- When the true skin is inflamed various appearances may arise, according to the intensity and extent of the inflammation, and the eruption may be papular, vesicular, pustular, tubercular, bulbous or ulcerative.
- There is a class of gall-like or pustular outgrowths for which no external cause has as yet been determined, and which are therefore often ascribed to internal causes of disease.
- Streptococcus tends to manifest itself with skin erosions and pustular lesions.
- Conjunctivitis and a partially generalized pustular eruption followed handling vanilla pods (Hiley 1909).
- Primarily a pustular rash may also be seen in those taking corticosteroids, lithium, oral contraceptives and anticonvulsant therapies.Advertisement
- Pustular psoriasis usually occurs in adults but can occur in children and adolescents.
- Pustular psoriasis, which can be limited to one part of the body or can be widespread, may be the first symptom of psoriasis or develop in a patient with chronic plaque psoriasis.
- Generalized pustular psoriasis is also known as Von Zumbusch pustular psoriasis.
- There may be a red drop-like rash (guttate psoriasis) or patches of scaly skin that crack and ooze pus (pustular psoriasis).
- Frost blisters are pustular swellings due to the up-growth of callus-tissue into cavities caused by the uprising of the superficial cortex under the action of intense cold.Advertisement