Purulent sentence example
- It is used to render the urine acid in cases where it is alkaline, loaded with phosphates or purulent, and is thus useful in cases of cystitis.
- A purulent exudate extends along the meningeal membranes, accompanied by hemorrhage and thrombosis.
- For example, a person suffering with pneumococcal pneumonia may have chest pain, cough, purulent sputum, and fever.
- The production of purulent sputum and the presence of wheeze may also indicate underlying lung disease.
- On squeezing the penis a large amount of purulent discharge came out through the urethra.Advertisement
- The main cause of mortality and culling was severe purulent inflammation affecting the skull bones.
- Antibiotic treatment is usually reserved for true cellulitis, purulent wound drainage or presence of abscess.
- The infant will be tearing and have a purulent ocular discharge, and the eyelids will be swollen.
- The child sneezes often, the eyes are sore, and nasal secretion becomes purulent.