Pursuer sentence example
- The men on the wall lowered their weapons at her shout, and the remaining pursuer tackled her.
- The pursuer has been kept in the dark about the children 's schooling in Ireland.
- It is a very quick and highly irascible beast and even known to turn on its pursuer.
- In those circumstances, it is said, the pursuer has not averred that he was a primary victim of the incident.
- The Joint Minute should be read to the jury by Junior Counsel for the Pursuer at the end of the pursuer's case.Advertisement
- The pursuer, in the present case has not undergone physiotherapy, but that course is recommended.
- The pursuer has been kept in the dark about the children's schooling in Ireland.
- The onus was on the pursuer to rebut that presumption.
- One merciful provision, however, had existed from time immemorial, and that was [the puuhonuas] sacred inclosures, places of refuge, into which those who fled in time of war, or from any violent pursuer, might enter and be safe.
- We could always go back to throw away phones but even those were suspect when our pursuer was a high level government agency.Advertisement
- Glancing over his shoulder at his advancing pursuer, he knew he'd have to drop far enough and rapidly enough to pass Shipton before the killer could swing out with his deadly ax.
- Bragg, however, turned upon his pursuer, and on the 19th and 10th of September one of the bloodiest battles of the war was fought at Chickamauga.