Purifies sentence example
- This particular filter purifies the water through osmosis.
- Carbon dioxide scrubber Page 2 - pupils receive a message that the CO2 scrubber that purifies the air is failing.
- While segregation injures the metal here, often fatally, by giving it an indeterminate excess of phosphorus and sulphur, it clearly purifies the remainder of the ingot, and on this account it ought, under certain conditions, to be promoted rather than restrained.
- Some also claim that ear candling improves hearing, relieves sinus infections, cures earache or swimmer's ear, stops tinnitus, or purifies the mind.
- The basic ProShield model purifies the air in a 12' x 18' foot room, captures allergens and germs, requires no filter replacement, reduces volatile organic compounds and eliminates odors.Advertisement
- The Oreck Tower model purifies the air in larger rooms of approximately 20' by 20'.
- The reasons for purchasing HEPA filtered air purifies are usually inspired by a desire to filter out air pollutants in a home such as dust mites and other impurities that can create health concerns.
- The permanent filter never needs replacing, and cleans and purifies the air in your home twice every hour.
- When you buy one of these products, you may be pleasantly surprised to find that your allergies and other respiratory problems ease as the air filter purifies the air in your home or office.
- Cool Moisture Humidifier - This model has a filter that purifies water as it passes through it and into the room.Advertisement
- A cleansing diet is meant to clean out the liver, which in turn purifies, revitalizes, and energizes the entire body.
- While supplementing skin with beta carotene, vitamins and essential minerals, essential oil of lavender purifies and provides a refreshing, uplifting effect.
- Through affection she purifies the activity of the test of every institution, impulse, act; his fabric and knowledge at every point, is evidently beyond the compass of such an article as this.
- The laborer, looking into it at evening, purifies his thoughts of the dross and earthiness which they have accumulated during the day.
- As priest, Eumolpus purifies Heracles from the murder of the Centaurs; as musician, he instructs him (as well as Linus and Orpheus) in playing the lyre, and is the reputed inventor of vocal accompaniments to the flute.Advertisement