Puppeteer sentence example
- Could they pose a threat to Puppeteer safety?
- On the way out, I was given a tape of the thing being manipulated by a professional movie puppeteer.
- He continued releasing new music, including She's A Lady and The New Mexican Puppeteer, but his popularity had dropped off as music fans were more interested in the growing disco craze.
- It is also a great privilege to watch a really experienced puppeteer perform live.
- Chicago is full of popular dance scenes, such as the "Cell Block Tango" and the puppeteer number "We Both Reached for the Gun."Advertisement
- Thus, puppeteers who actually have the bravery to risk space-travel are, by puppeteer standards, slightly mad.
- Dilys Laye had previously appeared in a concert staging of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, starring redheaded puppeteer Louise Gold.
- Louise Gold was the first British puppeteer to work for Jim Henson's Muppets.
- In south dakota such a response imus puppeteer of used a us.
- By Appointment which includes one sketch involving Louise Gold very much in her Spitting Image puppeteer 's guise.Advertisement
- Watching her walk was watching the puppeteer in practice.
- Louise Gold was the first British puppeteer to work for Jim Henson 's Muppets.
- Master puppeteer Gerald Balding will be creating a miniature puppet horse for the act.
- He is approached by Nessus, a 'Piersons Puppeteer' who asks him to lead the exploration of the Ringworld.