Pummeling sentence example
- With his scream echoing in her head, she staggered up and started pummeling the jaguar.s face, shouting for it to let the sobbing baby angel go.
- Each year residents strive to make a sturdier, safer home, built to withstand the pummeling of hurricane-force winds and projectiles.
- Dean leaped on Shipton, clawing away at the soft snow, pummeling him like an eighth grade schoolyard brawler while Shipton, still clutching his ice ax in one hand, swung at Dean, catching him on the cheek and face with the side of the solid handle.
- She began pummeling his chest with her fists.
- Nikki the Slayer has the advantage as she sits on top of Spike, relentlessly pummeling the vampire.Advertisement
- Yep, you guessed it, by continually pummeling the rival into a metal pulp.
- The intricate, rumbling bludgeon of ' Becoming The Dragon ' has a pummeling, cyclical rhythmic drive and soaring, left-of-centre chorus.