Pull through sentence example
- The other shoe lace is the main lace - pull through underneath and straight across to form a bar for each eyelet.
- The snow in places was as granular and hard to pull through as sand, and only one sledge could be moved at a time, so that on some days many hours' work only made 2 m.
- Another approximation is, therefore, to be made, when necessary, by correcting the expression of the pull through taking account of the variations of the elements already determined, which will give a yet nearer approximation to the truth.
- A short rest, feed and carbide fettle followed before an enjoyable pull through down five lovely pitches.
- She had a major op last Wednesday which she managed to pull through?Advertisement
- Yarn over again and pull through all three loops on the hook.
- Yarn over again and pull through two loops that are on the hook, leaving two loops.
- Her early days were marked by serious health threats, and doctors were concerned about her ability to pull through.
- Your veterinarian is the only person qualified to predict how well your senior cat might pull through such a serious operation based on its unique health history.
- Then pass the wide end beneath the tie's outer layer and pull through.Advertisement
- Larger chunks of hair are more difficult to pull through the cap's holes; if you have a helping hand or are experienced enough to do it yourself, consider using sheets of highlighting foil instead.
- Then feed one side of the shoe lace up under the inside of the shoe and pull through the top eyelet.