Pull back sentence example
- Our goals are to push forward, not pull back.
- This retractor-muscle, indeed, serves to pull back with great rapidity the extruded proboscis, and is aided in its action by the musculature of the head.
- This false perception of descent may cause the pilot to pull back on the stick, which would reduce airspeed.
- Toward the end of my travels I felt a pull back toward science and to my childhood fascination with space.
- Captain Phillips our Officer must have thought that's enough and gave the order to cease firing and pull back.Advertisement
- You wearily pull back the bed covers and head for the kitchen to open a can of your feline's favorite food.
- The lid is light weight enough for you to push off and pull back into place as you access the attic and it fits tightly enough to seal out energy loss.
- Hold X to pull back your bow, the longer you hold it the more powerful your shot, and then let go.
- Crank the reel and pull back on the actual controller and the game Rapala Fishing Frenzy matches your movements.
- Gather hair above the ears and pull back evenly to meet in the middle.Advertisement
- Gather hair at the crown and pull back tightly, securing with a hair elastic.
- Next, gather hair at the sides and pull back to the crown area and secure with a clear elastic.
- All kids have to do to fire is pull back on the handle and then pull back the trigger.
- Rabbits often pull back from society and stray away from leadership roles.
- The current bankruptcy law has a nasty "preference" clauses which allows the customer, once his bankruptcy is filed, to pull back this payment from you anytime during 90 days of his filing.Advertisement