Puerperal sentence example
- The secret of the terrible puerperal septicaemia was read by J.
- The diseases to which the act applies are smallpox, cholera, membranous croup, erysipelas, scarlatina or scarlet fever, typhus, typhoid, enteric, relapsing, continued or puerperal fever, and any other infectious disease to which the act has been applied by the local authority of the district in the prescribed manner.
- It has indeed been asserted that the slow pulse characteristic of the puerperal period is really due to the common administration of ergot at that time.
- We haven't come across any more detailed information about puerperal psychosis which is aimed at the lay reader.
- puerperal psychosis which is aimed at the lay reader.Advertisement
- puerperal fever between two clinics within one hospital.
- puerperal sepsis.
- puerperal insanity, Hilary Marland also detects a change in the reporting conventions.
- puerperal infection due to Chlamydia and developed postnatal depression.
- puerperal mania.Advertisement