Pud sentence example
- I did stick to steak and salad, and I didn't have a pud, but we will see.
- Sunday lunch, (dinner in those days,) was the traditional roast and veg, followed usually with home made rice pud.
- There is no way I would eat the pud say and a roast dinner of the proportions I have seen shown on TV.
- Needless to say there was no chocolate pud at the Annual Savoy Lunch this year, sorry!
- Chocolate and orange is a brilliant combination, so his is a real whiz to bring out with your favorite chocolate pud.Advertisement
- The parental guidance blurb warns of ' mild crude humor ' - great for chilling out after too much pud!
- Let's hope my rice pud fancies Will be cured by quirks of fate.
- The v pud compliments the award winning traditional black puddings produced by Andrew and his team for over ten years.
- Christmas has come and gone and you've completely stuffed yourself with turkey, Xmas pud and mince pies.
- Elizabeth to collapse, having choked on the sixpence in Jill's home-made Christmas pud.Advertisement
- Pud exhibited some major shows of stress through the night and was quite weepy at various points through the day.
- For the winds went whoosh, but his house stood good, It stood as firm as a Christmas pud.