Publicizing sentence example
- I think it's worth publicizing it, especially if the license plate turns out to be stolen and we have nothing.
- Word of mouth is unlikely in this case but publicizing the anonymous details of a successful web complainant might encourage others.
- On 2 September 1993 we issued a Press Release publicizing an Extra-Statutory concession relating to such costs.
- Publicizing Your Event To ensure you maximize publicity, read our advice on publicizing your event.
- Or help out behind the scenes with office tasks, writing newsletters, publicizing events or stuffing envelopes.Advertisement
- You'll need to devote a fair amount of time to publicizing your designs on scrapbooking websites and forums.
- Publicizing the endowment fund is an ideal way to solicit donations.
- They may not appreciate you publicizing their need, no matter how well intentioned.
- You start off publicizing a new show, getting the word out and making people aware that we're casting.
- Of course, not all the people who have Scuttle sites want them used for publicizing any old site - so many of them have "do not follow" code on their sites, which keeps the sites on them from being re-listed by Google.Advertisement