Public-enemy sentence example
- Papirius Carbo and the younger Marius, had massacred Sulla's supporters wholesale, confiscated his property, and declared him a public enemy.
- He was thereupon declared a public enemy and superseded by C. Cassius (the murderer of Caesar),who attacked him in Laodicea.
- The charge was that Rabirius had killed Saturninus in zoo B.C., and by bringing it the democrats challenged the right of the senate to declare a man a public enemy.
- Robespierre frankly demanded that Louis as a public enemy should be put to death without form of trial.
- Whether innocent or guilty these families will find their business spread over the papers, becoming public enemy number one.Advertisement
- Does it undermine what Public Enemy is all about?
- Obedience training videos can help you transform your dog from public enemy number one to model citizen by demonstrating the nuts and bolts of basic commands.
- There was a day when Napster was public enemy number one for the major label recording industry, and many bands personally went after the service.
- This 1989 Public Enemy hit is the quintessential rap protest song.