Pterygium sentence example
- Surgeons and clinical triallists should not be encouraged in the use of bare sclera resection as a surgical technique for primary pterygium.
- This abnormal growth is called a pinguecula and in the more advanced stages a pterygium.
- More to the point, sunshine has been linked to macular degenerative disease, eyelid cancer, pterygium and keratitis.
- A lesser known consequence to UV rays is Pterygium, but it's every bit as dangerous as its better known disease counterparts.
- Exposure to high levels of ultraviolet light can cause many eye problems, including cataracts, photokeratitis (snow-blindness), pingueculae (an irritating growth), and pterygium (another type of growth).Advertisement
- Pterygium Inversum Ungius: This condition causes the hyponychium (the soft skin that lies directly under the free edge of the nail) to grow forward with the fingernail.
- Pterygium: Pterygium occurs when the skin behind the cuticle begins to advance over the nail plate.
- Pterygium is a growth that begins on the white of the eye that may or may not involve the cornea.