Psychotherapist sentence example
- Toni Coleman is a licensed psychotherapist.
- Psychotherapist Stacey Kaiser is new this season, replacing psychologist Linda Papadopoulos.
- If indicated, take the child to a psychotherapist with expertise and tolerance for issues related to gender identity and sexual orientation.
- Parents and caregivers should consult a psychiatrist or psychotherapist with professional expertise in self-mutilation as soon as the behavior is discovered.
- Self-mutilation is usually diagnosed by a psychiatrist or psychotherapist upon referral from a family member, physician, nurse, or social worker who has noticed scars, bruises, or other physical evidence of self-injury.Advertisement
- A psychotherapist should take a detailed medical history in the process of ruling out a general medical condition.
- The psychotherapist observes how the child uses play materials and identifies themes or patterns to understand the child's problems.
- A child who is losing sleep and whose fears persist during day-time hours may benefit from the help of a pediatric psychotherapist in developing coping strategies for the stress and anxiety expressed through the dreams.
- Through the Dummies website, you can get a special book and CD package with guided instruction from former Yoga Journal editor-in-chief Stephan Bodian, a licensed psychotherapist.
- They have access to a personal trainer and a psychotherapist who is there to help the women overcome the issues that brought the weight on initially.Advertisement
- Stacey Kaiser is a psychotherapist who also helped celebrities on Celebrity Fit Club.