Psychometry sentence example
- Psychometry is the ability to read the history of an object by touching the object.
- One of the most elementary forms of discernment is (rather absurdly) called psychometry.
- Natasha uses psychometry, and Kiell uses Shere Khan to " sniff out " Harris.
- Psychometry is the phenomenon of inherently knowing things about an object that you hold in your hands.
- Keep in mind that the term "psychic" is a broad one that encompasses clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, psychometry and a host of other psychic abilities.Advertisement
- Some people compare it to other related psychic abilities such as clairsentience and psychometry.
- Psychometry is the ability to receive information that can include all of the senses by simply touching an object or person without the intensity an empath experiences.
- For example, the empath may unknowingly use psychometry abilities to receive information simply by touching a person or object.