Psyched sentence example
- "I'm so psyched!" she rambled, thrusting a suitcase on the bed.
- She composed herself and psyched herself up for a day of shopping, awkward questions about Rhyn, and flaky friends.
- I'm psyched about a philosophy class but there's lots of reading involved.
- Just the fact that Alice had never done a full fledged concert with just one guitar got me pretty psyched up to do it.
- I'm really psyched with the new stuff, hell, we all are.Advertisement
- We hadn't got enough food or water and we had n't psyched ourselves up for this.
- Dave: I am so psyched to hear you say that.
- It will help you and your squad get psyched for the new school year and hopefully, you'll even find a little inspiration for your routines during your week at camp.