Pseudo sentence example
- A solid fungal body may usually be seen to consist of separate hyphae, but in some cases these are so bent and closely interwoven that an appearance like that of ordinary parenchymatous tissue is obtained in section, the structure being called pseudo parenchyrna.
- Needs Explanation -- only pseudo user accounts will be routinely created in the database by computing staff.
- That and the pseudo experience of being a rock star in your living room.
- It is getting too much pseudo fat from the factory, which is overloading it.
- Hence we have centralizing of local services into the control of pseudo regional quangos.Advertisement
- It shows the possibilities that we would have if IE was to add support for pseudo and adjacent sibling selectors.
- So I feel organized, even if it is only that pseudo ' revision timetable ' type of organized.
- A pseudo sandbox made from plastic nubs is the Dig Pit.
- Andrew, who behaved with injudicious violence, was banished to France, James to Newcastle; other preachers were confined to their parishes; and by a mixture of chicanery (as at the pseudo assembly of Linlithgow) and of violence, the king established his tottering episcopacy, and sowed the dragon's teeth of civil war.
- If the relationship is very exact, so that all reflections are overlapped, the sample is a pseudo TLS twin.Advertisement
- Yet to all of the trumped-up charges, to all of this pseudo evidence, our Lord made no reply.
- You'll find a wide range of trendy pseudo cat-eye and classic over-sized frames at your fingertips.
- The site remarks on the fact that One Life to Live is a pseudo spinoff of the now defunct Another World.
- They gave us the aptly titled Strange Love, which followed Flav to Italy where he tried to win Brigette's love and then followed the pseudo couple around as they tried to fit into each other's worlds.
- Goldsmid (1886); for the pseudo Anne of Cleves see Allgemeine deutsche Biographie, i.Advertisement
- By this treatment a primary nitro-alkyl yields a nitrolic acid, the potassium salt of which forms an intense red solution; a secondary nitro-alkyl forms a pseudo nitrol, which gives an intense blue solution, while the tertiary compound does not act with nitrous acid.
- Well, I put " atheist " in inverted commas, which implies my own pseudo version of atheism.
- Looking resplendent in pseudo General livery, NV waits a return trip to the station.