Protrusions sentence example
- These so called spinal motoneurons project long protrusions that contact all skeletal muscles.
- The majority of your weight is carried through your pelvic bone which has 2 protrusions immediately below the thigh joints.
- They consist of a body and an arch with seven bony protrusions or processes at the rear.
- Do check that all sharp protrusions are taped up.
- The head should be inclined and the neck arched with three small protrusions on the crown.Advertisement
- Ensure no loose clothes, hair or other protrusions can be entangled by moving parts.
- The variation in z is displayed on a computer screen as a series of gray scales denoting surface protrusions.
- The turbinates are bony protrusions into the nose that can cause chronic nasal obstruction when they become enlarged or hypertrophic.
- If the wedding set has exterior prongs or other protrusions, it is wise to wear the anniversary ring on the right hand to prevent scratches, or the rings may be soldered together to prevent them from rubbing.
- Eventually, the arch of the foot will collapse if the foot remains untreated, while bony protrusions will likely lead to foot ulcers.Advertisement
- Scientific experiments grafted Godzilla cells with her, and caused a mutation that included dinosaur like protrusions on the plant's surface.