Proteinuria sentence example
- Thirty percent of AIDS patients develop significant proteinuria, 50% have pyuria, 18% have haematuria and 50% are hypogonadal.
- I had proteinuria, raised blood pressure and edema (swelling ).
- Pre-existing proteinuria may deteriorate (tho ACE inhibitors usually reduce proteinuria ), or there may be an increase in urinary output.
- Almost any renal disease, or any type of renal injury, can cause proteinuria.
- A value above 300mg is called proteinuria (a more advanced stage of diabetic kidney disease ).Advertisement
- Intensive compared with moderate blood pressure control did not affect the rate of progression of microalbuminuria to clinical proteinuria in the one available study.
- If significant proteinuria is detected, a 24-hour urine sample should be arranged to quantify the problem.
- Nephritis ranges from asymptomatic proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) to sudden onset of renal insufficiency.
- Nephrotic level proteinuria usually requires renal biopsy to establish the cause, unless this is immediately evident.
- Renal Effects: Proteinuria, detected by dipstick testing and mostly tubular in origin, has been observed in patients treated with Crestor.Advertisement
- Eclampsia-Coma and convulsions during or immediately after pregnancy, characterized by edema, hypertension, and proteinuria.