Prospers sentence example
- Although agriculture is carried on on the upper Amur, where land has been cleared from virgin forests, it really prospers only below Kumara and on the fertile plains of the Zeya and Silinji.
- Distilling however prospers, and the town is important not only as regards its shipping and the deep-sea fishery, but also as a distributing centre for the islands and the seat of the superior law courts.
- The Principality Of Birkenfeld iS hilly and well-forested; agriculture prospers on the cleared lands, and fruit is grown in the valley of the Nahe, the principal stream.
- Flax prospers most when grown upon land of firm texture resting upon a moist subsoil.
- The prince uses his power to promote religion, and everything prospers in his hands.Advertisement
- The bee industry prospers greatly in America, where amid the vast stretches of mountain and canyon in California the bee-forage extends for U.S.A. miles without a break, and the climatic conditions are so generally favourable as to reduce to a minimum the chances of the honey crop failing through adverse weather.
- English is now the premier world language but miraculously its closest neighbor Welsh prospers and inspires revivals in all other Celtic languages.