Propylene sentence example
- Two propylene glycols, C3H302, are known, viz.
- Propylene is liberated during the reaction, and the phosphoric acid ester of meta-cresol which is formed is then fused with potash.
- It is sold by the Bayer Corporation as a topical solution containing benzyl alcohol and propylene carbonate under the trade name, Advantage.
- However, it should not be thought that propylene glycol based antifreeze is safe for consumption.
- Consider using animal-friendly products that use propylene glycol rather than those containing ethylene glycol.Advertisement
- The capsule form of amprenavir does not contain propylene glycol.
- This is because pregnant women and young children are unable to break down one of its components called propylene glycol.
- Also, its vehicle, propylene glycol, can cause hypotension.
- The tissue is then dehydrated, and transferred to propylene oxide, which will mix with the resinous embedding medium.
- Ingredients High potency propolis 50 %, MPG (mono propylene glycol) Cautions Not recommended for people with an allergy to tree resin.Advertisement
- Propylene glycol is used as an antifreeze in cars and trucks.
- Propylene glycol - a flavor enhancer, sweetener and used to retard spoilage; also used in the production of anti-freeze.
- All products are formulated with sustainable raw materials, and are great for folks with sensitive skin because they're paraben- and propylene glycol-free.
- Instead, rubber RV roofs are manufactured from Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM), a special type of long lasting rubber made specifically for use in roofing.
- Steer clear of anything that contains propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate or parabens, just to name a few of the ingredients that are often debated in the industry.Advertisement
- Some questionable ingredients, like propylene glycol and sodium sulfate, are found in fading cleansers and may irritate the skin.
- In addition to being aluminum free, it is also free of parabens, propylene glycol and harsh chemicals, all of which may contribute to skin irritation.
- Thus, they use no parabens, propylene glycol, aluminum, talc, alcohol or petroleum.