Propranolol sentence example
- Drugs that may decrease PTH include cimetidine and propranolol.
- The useful drugs include propranolol, metoprolol and atenolol.
- Some patients with palpitations and tremor may benefit from drugs called beta-blockers, e.g. propranolol.
- Long-term treatment with tablets such as beta-blockers (Eg propranolol) may reduce the risks of further bleeding.
- The most commonly used beta-blockers in chidren with Marfan are propranolol (Inderal) and atenolol (Tenormin).Advertisement
- Caffeine interferes with drugs that regulate heart rhythm, such as quinidine and propranolol (Inderal).