Propositional sentence example
- Now consider a propositional function Fx in which the variable argument x is itself a propositional function.
- Call it a propositional function; and, if 4)x be a propositional function, the undetermined variable x is the argument.
- The road to hell: intentions & propositional attitude ascription.
- The satisfiability problem for the propositional calculus; Cook's theorem.
- MaGIC (Matrix Generator for implication connectives) is a program which finds matrices for implication connectives for a wide range of propositional logics.Advertisement
- Propositional logic Define a data type to represent formulae of propositional logic.
- In theology truth is propositional tied up in neat parcels, systematized, and arranged in logical order.
- Two propositional functions 4)x and fix are "extensionally identical" if any determination of x in 4)x which converts 4)x into a true proposition also converts 4'x into a true proposition, and conversely for 4' and 4).
- If Fx is true when, and only when, x is determined to be either 4) or some other propositional function extensionally equivalent to (A, then the proposition F4 is of the form which is ordinarily recognized as being about the class determined by )x taken in extension - that is, the class of entities for which 4)x is a true proposition when x is determined to be any one of them.
- It 's a language that chimes with the propositional logic of the workplace, the language of league tables and utilitarian calculation.Advertisement
- A similar theory holds for relations which arise from the consideration of propositional functions with two or more variable arguments.
- We take the propositional connectives & and ¬ to be primitive; other propositional connectives are defined as usual.