Prolifically sentence example
- After you water your Chia Pet for a few days, the chia seeds begin growing prolifically.
- Sycamore and gray alder are a nuisance because they seed prolifically, while the gray alder also tends to produce suckers.
- Without them your water will probably resemble pea soup, as algae will grow prolifically.
- Now they are utilized more prolifically and some of the opaque and clear glass tile rugs are placed near windows so that the light can filter through to provide great effects.
- But it is usual, and it will be convenient here, to use the term monasticism in a broader sense, as equivalent to the technical " religious life," and as embracing the various forms that have come into being so prolifically in the Latin Church at all periods since the middle of the r r th century.Advertisement