Proliferative sentence example
- Hansemann's "anaplasia " hypothesis seeks to find an explanation of the formation of new growths in the absence of the histological differentiation of the cell associated with a corresponding increase in its proliferative power and a suspension, or loss, of its functional activity.
- In patients with proliferative retinopathy, particularly if not treated with photocoagulation, severe hypoglycaemic episodes may result in transient amaurosis.
- Differential localized changes in proliferative rates of populations of cells could play a crucial role in the patterning of the developing forebrain.
- So far no case of " black adenoma " associated with a proliferative condition of the ipsilateral adrenal medulla has ben described.
- It remains to be determined whether oxidants directly modulate the proliferative response.Advertisement
- Proliferative retinopathy At this stage, some of the tiny blood vessels in the retina become blocked.
- Molar disease expressed P2Y6 in the villous trophoblast but not in the proliferative intermediate trophoblast, recapitulating the pattern of first-trimester placenta.
- The progesterone causes a change in the lining of the womb from a proliferative to a secretory pattern.
- Histiocytosis X or LCH is a family of related conditions, which are characterized by a distinct inflammatory and proliferative process but which differ from each other regarding what parts of the body are involved.