Prohibitively sentence example
- Ferrying labor into space is technologically feasible, of course, but prohibitively expensive.
- However, such analysis would be prohibitively costly so specific congeners are selected for analysis, including those which are toxicologically significant 10.
- By 1812 only one volume of Willan's Cutaneous Diseases had appeared as the colored engravings were proving prohibitively costly.
- Other types of CD printers can be prohibitively expensive.
- For people with low to moderate incomes, divorce can often seem prohibitively expensive.Advertisement
- New office furniture can be prohibitively expensive, so consider purchasing from used office furniture wholesalers.
- Silver is also relatively low priced, which means that it is possible to buy high fashion items that might other wise be prohibitively expensive.
- Most small producers are unable to ship frozen meat for long distances, as the shipping cost and risk of spoilage are prohibitively high for smaller-scale producers.
- From their Château d'Ampuis in the Côte-Rôtie in the northern Rhône Valley, Guigal produces luscious but prohibitively dear single-vineyard wines, La Landonne, La Mouline, and La Turque.
- However, natural growth hormone, aside from being prohibitively expensive, posed health hazards due to contamination.Advertisement
- Home loans that do exist may also be at prohibitively high interest rates, making it difficult to afford to purchase even the smallest of homes.
- A significant number of people have difficulty saving for a 20 percent down payment, especially in expensive areas where the cost of homeownership can be prohibitively high.
- Daycare centers are usually the most cost effective option, but daycare rates can still be prohibitively high for some parents, especially those making a lower income.
- While some women's groups protest the creation of female androids for any purpose, the creation of artificial life as a servant class is prohibitively warned against by some of the greatest science fiction minds including Isaac Asimov.