Proffer sentence example
- It is the ultimate manifestation of the marketplace of ideas; the more people who proffer their ideas to the world, the better the outcome will be for us all.
- I have looked at these but as I am not a subscriber I can only proffer an opinion.
- Oldenburg must have replied to this by an offer to apply to the Society to excuse Newton the weekly payments, as in a letter of Newton's to Oldenburg, dated the 23rd of June 1673, he says, " For your proffer about my quarterly payments, I thank you, but I would not have you trouble yourself to get them excused, if you have not done it already."
- "Honey trap" is a phrase that online marketers use to describe websites that proffer something free but not really - it actually costs you your email address, space in your email box and minutes of your attention.
- If you don't get what you want you could then proffer your notice.Advertisement
- The streets of their youth, the streets to which they now proffer this long player.