Prodded sentence example
- Jonathan was silent so long on the way home that Alex prodded him for a reason.
- Gabriel prodded her thoughts.
- Brady prodded at her silence.
- The first guard to reach them prodded him with a sword.
- Weller prodded him further to the shadows beyond before he answered.Advertisement
- Cynthia gently prodded the woman until Edith Shipton began to relate her story, speaking in almost a monotone.
- Her warm lips parted when he prodded.
- Cattle were being prodded into a small chute, where a man with a sledgehammer waited.
- The computer would have to stand up to being poked, prodded, dropped, spilled on, slammed, and probably even kicked without breaking.
- Damian prodded as the Black God sulked in silence.Advertisement
- Nishani fell silent and unsure at their approach, but was prodded by something soft his youngest sister said that threw her into another animated story.
- Her magic prodded him, and she saw the same trace of metamorphosis that had marked Darian the past few weeks.
- Though the show's production staff claims that all of the footage is raw and none of the people on the show are coerced to say or do things, it does seem that many of them are at least prodded toward their actions.
- Linda prodded, handing her the plate going around.
- The shouts of her pursuers prodded him, and he gave chase.Advertisement
- Another prodded his horse with the butt end of a musket, and Pierre, bending over his saddlebow and hardly able to control his shying horse, galloped ahead of the soldiers where there was a free space.
- Her face was cold but her plump lips were warm, soft, her lips parting for him before he prodded them apart.