Prod Sentence Examples
- There are multiple transcriptions for -1, A Key to Nothing, All That You Are, Prod, Severed and many more.
- They'll poke and prod any type of hole, and this can be dangerous when the holes are a part of an electrical outlet.
- Showing your interest is another way to help prod them into making more clothes to suit you.
- Perhaps we should prod him to tell us.
- His mental prod jolted her awake.
- She felt it circle her, prod her, and retreat.
- When I didn't lift my glass, she continued to prod.