Procrastinated sentence example
- The museum procrastinated over the painting's introduction, chiefly because of a strong lobby of opposition from influential art dealers.
- How many times have you been upset with yourself or a family member because they have procrastinated?
- If you've procrastinated about taking dance because you didn't have the appropriate dancewear, you don't have that excuse anymore.
- But Tyrone, who possessed but little generalship, procrastinated until the golden opportunity was lost.
- The imperial government, pressed by the Magyar nationalists to renounce Jellachich and all his works, equivocated and procrastinated, while within its councils the idea of a centralized state, to replace the loose federalism of the old empire, slowly took shape under the pressure of the military party.Advertisement
- I procrastinated a lot and she took the initiative by sending me SMS on my Birthday.