Proclivity sentence example
- Anna was very worried about her son going to kindergarten because he has a proclivity to misbehave.
- I prefer to work with people that have a proclivity to be efficient and reliable.
- The book concludes in a way that hardly matches my own political proclivity.
- After watching others succeed by working hard, I have a proclivity to behave like them.
- Tammy has a proclivity to spend more money than she saves.Advertisement
- Companies have a proclivity to increase their prices when their products are in high demand.
- Do you have a proclivity to initiate conversation with strangers?
- Jack has a proclivity to show kindness to people even when they don't show it back.
- Although he has a proclivity to speak his mind, Joe continues to talk in situations where he should be quiet.
- Because of her proclivity to burn food, Dana never signs up to bring dishes to potluck dinners.Advertisement
- These organizations would most likely be displeased at graphics that indicate a proclivity for drug and alcohol use.
- Some people have a proclivity to like analytical data more than abstract concepts.
- Foreign banks do not have a proclivity nor do they really feel an interest or need to go down market.
- He was known for his proclivity for playing the game naked, and cast member Sue Hawk alleged he brushed up against her while naked during a challenge.
- It was long the residence of John Peel, yeoman, whose hunting proclivity was well known throughout the whole north country.Advertisement
- Duchovny continues to receive outpatient treatment for "sexual compulsion proclivity" (read…sex addiction).
- Janardhana was, by instinct and natural proclivity, a person who wanted to talk to families on a personal basis.