Problem-solve sentence example
- Relationships teach us how to ask for what we want, problem-solve concerns, and be a friend who can listen to someone else's opinions, especially if the opinion is different from your own.
- They must be able to multi-task, problem solve and thrive under pressure.
- After the two of you have reached a consensus on the challenges, and validated each others' respective feelings about the situation, you are then ready to problem-solve.
- Once you both are clear what the other's thoughts and feeling are, work together to problem-solve for solutions.
- We use our logic to reason, give trust and problem-solve with our partner.Advertisement
- In otherwise, a child should be able to problem-solve and see the results of his or her choices.