Probed sentence example
- He stepped out on the front porch, phone to his ear as his gaze probed through the trees.
- I spent months being probed, questioned, talked about and made to feel a freak.
- His gaze probed at the remote areas of her mind.
- The cover on the lower hole was then removed and the stick was probed into this to retrieve a food morsel.
- Many aspects of quantum chromodynamics are presently probed in particle collider experiments.Advertisement
- Mr Clifton-Brown was assured by boffins they knew nothing after he probed about mysterious objects on behalf of a concerned constituent.
- extrapolatelinks between both macro and micro governance vis-Ã -vis performance are probed with a view to extrapolating policy recommendations.
- irradiated with the IR laser and then probed with the UV laser pulse.
- Thu 22 Jul 2004 blah blah Iraq blah blah death Posted by StopsAtGreen under political Halliburton probed over ' illegal ' trade with Iran.
- Synchrotron infrared spectroscopy allowed the chemisorption bonds of both surface modifiers and reactant molecules to be probed with high spectral resolution.Advertisement
- Almost every gamer would rather spend a year being probed by aliens than have to contact Sony support for even the gravest of reasons.