Proactively sentence example
- The Government is committed to working proactively to detect international bribery, open investigations and cooperate with mutual legal assistance requests.
- Proactively promote the use of e-learning among my staff as an effective self-development tool.
- Parents should assume that their children may come across a gun at some point in their youth and proactively teach them about gun safety.
- Imaginarium provides toys that proactively seek to promote creativity, social consciousness, and quality character.
- Anyone who has ever witnessed a constipated and uncomfortable child knows that this is a condition which needs to be dealt with swiftly and proactively.Advertisement
- There are few better ways that drivers can do something to proactively cut down the cost of their insurance.
- Approach milestone birthdays proactively by adding needed skin care components to your regimen to deal with specific skin issues that arise.
- Parents must proactively prevent childhood obesity by recognizing weight imbalances when they begin.
- I would need the robot to be able to proactively offer suggestions.