Pro forma sentence example
- Within certain limits Croatia's autonomy was respected, but so far from Zagreb being consulted, the terms of the new settlement were in effect dictated from Budapest and only submitted pro forma to a carefully " packed " Croatian Diet, after the bargain between Budapest and Vienna had already made of them an accomplished fact.
- The inclusion of the upper waters of the Brazilian rivers Jurua, Purus and Acre is pro forma only, as they are wholly under Brazilian jurisdiction.
- Stock sold by pro-forma not reserved until pro-forma invoice settled.
- Our present review pro forma for children is really too vague, being a general form for all children with special needs.
- We'll send you the correct amount after we receive the pro forma invoice.Advertisement
- Every year she gathered all of the pro forma information for the annual audit.
- Please fill out each pro forma report at your soonest convenience.
- She didn't really like her new boss and shook his hand in a pro forma manner.
- They replied to the congratulations letters pro forma.
- Discuss pre-existing loans, liabilities, expected returns, projected sales and costs, break-even analysis, and pro-forma cash flow statements.Advertisement