Pro-bono sentence example
- The Sibel Dedezade Pro Bono Prize rewards students who have shown exemplary dedication, consistency and commitment to pro bono.
- Q What advice should a solicitor give to a client commencing litigation on a pro bono basis about costs?
- sob stories he hears helping out at his local legal advice center pro bono!
- Number of students sought: 12 Nature of Pro Bono Work: Interview clients on arrival.
- He 's also a sucker for the sob stories he hears helping out at his local legal advice center pro bono !Advertisement
- Number of Students Sought: 12 Nature of Pro Bono Work: Interview clients on arrival.
- Here are some comments from students: ' Pro bono has helped me demonstrate my leadership skills as well as teamwork abilities....
- It may be best to find an attorney who will handle your case for pro bono or for a small fee.
- Some certified financial planners offer pro bono consultations, especially if your divorce has landed you into a low income bracket.
- Contact an organization like The Foundation for Financial Planning to find out if a pro bono planner is available in your area.Advertisement
- Seek out legal advice from a legal aid agency within your area or contact local lawyers directly to find out if any of them are willing to provide you with legal advice on a pro bono basis.
- This is another instance where you may be able to find a professional willing to offer services on a pro bono basis.
- Melissa also serves as a media/strategy consultant to LA Youth Newspaper and provides pro bono services to the Andre Sobel River of Life Foundation as well as numerous other projects.
- If your insurance company does not provide this type of coverage, you can look into community agencies offering these services at a reduced cost or inquire with a licensed therapist about counseling on a pro bono basis.