Prissy sentence example
- He had this funny, prissy way of talking, old fashioned-like... using big words when he didn't have to, always trying to impress.
- I was aware of seeming rather prissy and an egghead because I liked using the other half of my brain as well.
- Jessi didn't say what she wanted, that prissy Ashley wasn't the type to roam the streets with thugs.
- Prissy looked up at me accusingly and gave a small huff.
- Don't get all prissy when they come back at you.Advertisement
- It certainly is no formal, prissy garden - no clipped hedges, manicured lawns or " Keep Off The Grass " signs.
- But we mustn't be too prissy about this.
- You see, I knew I would sound prissy!
- The Prissy is a sexy strappy sandal with a 2 3/4 inch heel, leather upper, lightly padded foot bed and elasticized ankle strap.