Prise sentence example
- prise prize giving will take place nearby at around 14.30.
- prise students reaching the Grand Final are awarded a prize.
- Back Neil R. Ker, ' Sir John Prise ', The Library, 5th ser.
- prise total prize money on offer will be £ 1,200 with an entry fee of £ 15.
- prise consolation prize for Tim's narrow defeat was the Handicap Trophy.Advertisement
- Grab zu Jerusalem (1900); Couret, La Prise de Jerusm.
- Herrtage (E.E.T.S., 1880); Prise de Pampelune (ed.
- The new kings first enter- of Lothair prise was a disastrous campaign in Bohemia, but tt~e before this occurrence he had aroused the enmity of Saxon.
- Her relationship with Owen Tudor was never accepted by her royal in-laws, who did everything to prise the couple apart.
- The energy from the proton motive force is required to prise the ATP from the active center.Advertisement
- Whilst power certainly is not the only element that makes a game enjoyable it can definitely help and many prise being gorgeous over gameplay in regards to video games.
- prise very extended administrative powers, including at times the command of the military forces in his province.
- Bouchet, 2 vols., Paris, 1891); Robert de Clari, La Prise de Constantinople (in Hopf's Chroniques gre'coromaines); Ernoul, Chronique (ed.
- His work is usefully supplemented by the narrative (La Prise de Constantinople) of On the bibliography of the Second Crusade see Kugler, Studien zur Geschichte des zweiten Kreuzzuges (Stuttgart, 1866).
- Langlois, 1888), Le Charroi de Nimes, La Prise d'Orange, Le Covenant Vivien, Aliscans, which were edited by W.Advertisement
- Scheler (Brussels, 1874); Guibert d'Andrenas (13th century); La Prise de Cordres (13th century); La Mort Aimeri de Narbonne, ed.
- Charlemagne's march on Saragossa, and the capture of Huesca, Barcelona and Girone, gave rise to La Prise de Pampelune (14th century, based on a lost chanson); and Gui de Bourgogne (12th century) tells how the children of the barons, after appointing Guy as king of France, set out to find and rescue their fathers, who are represented as having been fighting in Spain for twenty-seven years.