Prioritized sentence example
- He could have added an impossibly distant future, in so far as Gustav Stresemann prioritized relations with the West.
- The tasks or projects need to be prioritized with the most important one at the top and continuing down to the least important one at the bottom.
- Having a prioritized to-do list keeps all of your important tasks and projects in one place, potentially reducing your overall level of stress.
- There are many different kinds of time management tools ranging from a hand written prioritized to-do list to a personal digital assistant, generally known as a PDA.
- However, if your time management system is only effective, you could have your tasks listed in a scheduled and prioritized order and find yourself procrastinating or wasting time.Advertisement
- Now that she has prioritized her life, Anna Nicole Smith has more issues to contend with.
- Once your tasks are organized and prioritized, you'll see what needs to be done first.
- Prioritized assignments and tasks to ensure all work was completed on time.
- Instead of mobilizing a fire appliance in seconds while the call is still being dealt with, you are prioritized.
- In these spaces the dramaturgical is prioritized over the purely visual in challenging and novel ways.Advertisement
- The safety of each animal should be prioritized above a pet owner's household vision.