Printmaker sentence example
- doodleter and printmaker Diana Milstein was just doodling one day in 1994 when " Miss S appeared out of the blue " .
- printmaker based in London.
- He studied etching at Central St Martins School of Art and became a full time printmaker in 1991.
- As a practicing printmaker Stephen has recently completed four giant Kites commissioned by the banking group Lloyds TSB.
- printmaker living in Shropshire, England.Advertisement
- An artist printmaker born in South Africa, Alcock completed a four year Fine Art Degree from the University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg.
- In 2002 she was invited to collaborate with master printmaker Sally Grimson at Artizan Editions.