Printed matter sentence example
- So proficient did he become that he was able to retain the equivalent of sixty pages of printed matter in his memory, turning and returning them as he walked or drove.
- Another section declared non-mailable all written or printed matter which violated any provision of the Espionage Act.
- About this period the English stamp duty on printed matter was repealed, and this materially aided the development of the newspaper press.
- Towards the spring of 1818 the work was nearing its end, and Brockhaus of Leipzig had agreed to publish it and pay the author one ducat for every sheet of printed matter.
- Quite as serious, in their effects upon national life, were the severe censorship to which all printed matter was liable before publication and the control of education by the Jesuits.Advertisement
- Some sellers will also offer bargain shipping to take advantage of the United States Postal Service's Media Mail rate, letting people ship printed matter for much less than other shipping methods.
- Printed proposal - get a proposal printed in a newspaper, sports program, magazine or other printed matter.