Principled sentence example
- All policemen appeared to be tall, highly principled heroes.
- Peter is a quiet man, but very principled.
- But because you are pragmatic does not mean you are not principled.
- My father and his father before him were quiet, but strongly principled people.
- I am so principled, in fact, that when I'm called upon to work.. .Advertisement
- Lee is altogether too principled to be involved in this kind of work.
- The tribunal has now unanimously backed the principled stance taken by the 120 employees and the CWU.
- A key challenge is how to manage this pervasive uncertainty in a principled fashion and, most importantly, in real-time.
- Gordon Brown, meanwhile, will inherit the electoral equivalent of Enron share certificates, out-smarted by a more venal, less principled operator.
- Stage six is the Principled Conscience or the Universal/Ethical Principles stage.Advertisement
- By Reinhart Koselleck Volume 43 - Issue 1- February 2004 Is the History of Ideas A principled eclecticism?
- He also linked Gandhian principled nonviolence with the pragmatic nonviolent direct action of the syndicalists.
- In either case, I scarcely need say, she would be hard put to raise any principled objection to Stalin or Hitler.
- We need policy which is principled, not Populist.
- They took a principled stance on Iraq.Advertisement
- He held a principled objection to Stalin or Hitler.