Prince-charming sentence example
- It seems you finally found your prince charming.
- Moving from original material to reworking classics such as " Prince Charming " by Adam and The Ants.
- It is every young girl's dream to become a woman, marry her prince charming and live happily ever after.
- This game is a lottery game where the goal is to scratch off and win Prince Charming.
- Storkie: From elegant, classic styles to colorful, modern styles, this catalog has something for every princess and her Prince Charming.Advertisement
- Instead of a Disney character wedding cake, you can get a Disney topper designed to look like Cinderella and Prince Charming if you and your future spouse head to Disneyland as often as possible.
- If you're a romantic gal hoping to be swept off your feet by prince charming this prom season, you most likely bought a pastel or white gown with lots of ruffles or lace.
- If you're going for a romantic princess feel on prom night, complete with your prince charming in tow and a gorgeous full gown, a classic party prom updo hairstyle is definitely the right choice.
- Adult Snow White: Wouldn't Prince Charming be surprised?
- The people arranging the game will probably try to match people up in a way that's funny or interesting so don't expect to find your Prince Charming or Ms. Right.Advertisement
- Although your prince charming may be an e-mail away, you may also encounter a lot of frogs.
- Cinderella, star of Disney's Cinderella, is rescued from her wicked stepmother and jealous sisters by her Fairy Godmother and Prince Charming.
- You've got the fairytale dress and hopefully a Prince Charming to match - now make it an evening to remember with a pair of Cinderella prom shoes on your feet!
- He is a model himself; he started out his career working with Disney, playing the role of Prince Charming.
- In Shrek the Third, three empowered fairy tale princesses rescue the ogre from an evil Prince Charming in the final scenes of the movie.Advertisement