Primary-color sentence example
- Legos have been around a long time, but they have changed a lot from the simple primary color blocks that were popular in the beginning.
- CCD with 5.36 total megapixels and uses a primary color filter.
- A 1/2.5-inch primary color CCD with the power of 5.25 total megapixels captures intricate detail with excellent resolution.
- Major Features 1. High-precision, high-quality imaging The Optio750Z employs a 1/1.8-inch primary color CCD with a total of 7.41 megapixels.
- Many of these children are called indigo Children because they have the color indigo as the primary color in their aura.Advertisement
- It's typically a better choice to paint the walls one of the accent colors from your bedding instead of the primary color to avoid too much of a good thing.
- Custom colors are more expensive because the printer must mix primary color combinations of black, blue, magenta and yellow, until he matches the desired color.
- Consider using a paint glaze or a faux finish to add warmth and texture to your primary color.
- Select one primary color for the bedroom walls and select up to two additional colors to incorporate using your comforter, pillow shams, bedskirt, draperies, valances, and other accessories.
- Gymboree stores are bright and fun, with a primary color scheme throughout the store.Advertisement
- While black is frequently the primary color associated with emo clothing, the style embraces a variety of other colors, patterns and designs.
- They usually have two painted sides that use one primary color and a white background, with these sides directly opposite one another.
- The inner nursing cups sport a primary color pattern, which is proven to be stimulating to infants.