Pricy sentence example
- If that's too pricy the Milford Plaza is less expensive but totally not swanky at all.
- I'm not sure why Betsy chose the rather pricy place, perhaps a temporary regression to her past life of affluent dinning.
- Since high-quality leather goods can be pricy, you may find a better selection at high-end department stores like Macy's and Nordstrom.
- I love that even though Sephora sells some pretty pricy goods, their own brand is fairly reasonable.
- While the product is a bit pricy at nearly one hundred US dollars, the 0.2 ounce tube can last up to six months and also has a one year satisfaction guarantee.Advertisement
- While the items of this boutique are a bit on the pricy side, their appeal is timeless, and you can find an item to fit any budget.
- Tasso Elba Sweater Cashmere Turtleneck: Priced at $210.00, this turtleneck is pricy, but the feel of cashmere against your skin might all but make up for it!
- Retailing at around $80.00 each, Hardy's men's swim trunks are a little pricy, but well worth the extra cash if it means being the center of attention and likely attracting some serious attention!
- It's pricy at nearly $450, but it promises years of use thanks to its sturdy canvas construction.
- Comfortable sneakers in metallic leather have Velcro snaps for a unique look that resembles some very pricy designer brands--without breaking your purse strings.Advertisement
- Occasionally, the stores will offer an additional percentage off sale merchandise, and this can often yield incredible deals for you on those otherwise pricy Louboutins.
- And if things get too pricy, try to split the cost among friends.
- Though hand lotions are rarely all that pricy, you may find the best deals in drugstores and big box stores.
- Those looking for an at home approach that is safe for the skin but not too pricy, they should consider botanical products.