Prickly-heat sentence example
- Caused when sweat glands get blocked and sweat becomes trapped under the surface of the skin, prickly heat rash is a common seasonal condition during the hot and humid months of summer.
- To treat this extreme form of prickly heat rash, remove layers of clothing and allow the skin the opportunity to breathe and air out.
- If you are suffering from a case of prickly heat rash, be on the lookout for other symptoms of heat exhaustion such as dizziness, nausea, vomiting and excessive perspiration.
- This type of rash is also known as prickly heat because of the tingling sensation some may experience.
- Experimental application of topical antiseptics such as hexachlorophene almost completely prevent the rashes of prickly heat.Advertisement
- While prickly heat rash is very itchy and red, the appearance of the rash is rather small and bumpy.
- While it is certainly uncomfortable, prickly heat rash requires no further treatment to go away.
- If you've spent a day in the sun and suddenly have a rash followed by intense itching, you may have a case of prickly heat rash.